(C) COPYRIGHT 2012 - THE LODGE (THERAPY) LTD
Beauty - Wellbeing
SET THE TONE with a flawless, natural-looking tan that fades evenly over time with LDN:SKINS sunless tanning range of treatments. The tan solutions uses 100% Organic DHA and contains natural antioxidants & organic ingredients to nourish the skin. All products are PARABEN FREE.
Low odour (hint of english organic lavender fragrance) / Transfer-resistant / Natural-looking guide colour / Quick-drying /
Doesnt dry the skin or clog the pores
PRE TAN ADVICE
This information is very important to ensure that you get a flawless, natural tan. Failure to properly prepare your skin can result in dark patches & uneven fading.
We want you to get the most from your spray tan so there a few simple steps that will help you achieve a fabulous tan and maintain the tan for longer:
1) If possible, in the week or two leading up to your spray tan, exfoliate and moisturise every time that you shower. If this is not possible, thoroughly exfoliate & moisturise the evening before your tan.
2) On the morning of your tan, thoroughly exfoliate your entire body (using a non-oily exfoliant), this will help to remove unwanted dead skin cells and help the tan to develop more evenly
3) Avoid Using oil-based shower creams or gels in the 24 hours leading up to the tan as this will act as a barrier and prevent the process of the tan.
4) DO NOT moisturise the day of your tan.
5) Please remove all make up and products from the skin including perfume and deodorant as this will turn the area green when sprayed (the tan does not go green!).
6) DO NOT shave or wax 24 hours before your tan, particularly if you have sensitive skin as this can inflame. The follicles are also more open so more tan get absorbed into the follicles which can lead to dark spots.
7) We recommend that you paint your fingers & toes with a clear polish (or any nail polish)as this will stop the tan solution from staining your nails.
8) When you arrive for your tan, please wear dark underwear that you will not mind tanning solution on them and please wear dark, loose fitting clothes. Alternatively, we can provide you with disposable thong-style briefs.
9) We recommend that you leave the tan solution on your skin for at least 6 hours (or even overnight) before removal so please bear this in mind when choosing when to have your tan. This does not apply if you have the EXPRESS tan which develops within 60 minutes.
All Clients are required to fill and sign a consultation form truthfully before having a spray tan.
As with any beauty product, there is always the slight risk of an allergic reaction. If you have allergies, asthma, eczema or other skin sensitivity, we recommend that you come in for a patch test prior to receiving your spray tan (at least 24 hours before). Please contact us if you would like a patch test or if you would like information on the product ingredients.
POST TAN ADVICE
We want you to get the most from your spray tan so there a few simple steps that will help you maintain the tan for longer:
Immediately after your spray tan –
1) Wear old loose clothing, as tight fitting clothes will rub against the skin & remove some of the tan before it has chance to develop. Natural fibres such as silk, wool or cotton may absorb some of the tan so man-made fibres are better.
2) Try not to wash your hands for at least 4 hours after the tan.
3) Do not exercise, swim or shave for at least 24 hours
We recommend that you do not wash or shower for at least 6-8 hours after the tan, preferably leave the tan to develop overnight (put old, dark linen on your bed )
How to Prolong the Tan
1)Moisturise morning and evening but DO NOT exfoliate. Don’t use a moisturiser that contains AHA’s as these are a natural exfoliant.
2)Gently pat dry the skin rather than rub dry.
3)Avoid spending too long in hot showers, hot tubs, sauna’s and swimming pools.
4)Avoid waxing until tan has disappeared.
5)Avoid strenuous exercise as heavy sweating can cause the tan to fade unevenly.
Please remember that spray tans DO NOT offer any sun protection. Please use a non-oily sun cream if you are out in the sun.
Why not try our LUXURY SPA TAN experience?
We begin by gently exfoliating your entire body to ensure a perfectly soft & smooth base. After showering, we apply moisturiser to dry area's to give a more even tan. Then, your tan is professionally applied by your therapist using a range of massage techniques The quick-drying formula, subtle guide colour & low-odour means that you can leave the salon feeling buffed & tanned
LUXURY SPA TAN £35
If you suffer with sensitive skin, eczema or allergies we strongly recommend a patch test to check for skin sensitivity & so that you can see the finished colour prior to full application. Please call us on 01386 462189 for more details or bok your FREE patch test online
Couture Full Body Spray Tan £20.00
Couture Upper or lower body Spray Tan £15.00
EXPRESS Couture Spray Tan £25.00
(develops in as little as 60 minutes)